It is an unfortunate reality that business and industry often value profits over consumer safety and fair dealing. Some of the examples of this reality include:
- Defective products which injure or kill or which don't work properly
- Advertising misrepresentations of the quality of merchandise
- "Bait and Switch", purposely-confusing consumer contracts, and other fraud
- Unfair or harrassing debt collection practices
- Bad faith denial of insurance coverage
- Investment scams
- "Redlining" or other discrimination in real estate sales and rentals
- "Lemon" automobiles
Our attorneys have represented many clients that were victims under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act and have successfully litigated cases under the Act.
Call us today for a consultation.
PLEASE NOTE: The materials at our site have been prepared for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. Our provision of this information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Nor should this site be viewed as an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction other than those in which we are licensed to practice, as set forth in the individual descriptions of our lawyers. You should not act upon any information provided over the Internet without seeking professional counsel. You also should not disclose any confidential information in communications with us until we can determine that we would have no conflict of interest in representing you.